Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

'Just Whistle' signing at Waterstones, Hull

 
Writer and Blogger Darren Sant was the first visitor of the day.
This was my first ever book signing and I didn't quite know what to expect! The staff at Waterstones were very helpful and pointed me in the right direction. The support from family and friends helped keep the nerves at bay and it wasn't long before we were off and running. Darren Sant pictured above was the the first to arrive and buy a signed copy. The response from the public was amazing, many actually came to the signing following my spot on the Radio Humberside Morning Show with David (Burnsy) Burns.


I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who turned up and made the day a success



Ian Ball, not only an old friend but a murder suspect in Reprisal.


Fame at last!
I'm really proud of this one, sharing a shelf with my favourite author Peter Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment